Train to the French Alps from £75* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
Top tips for a smooth trip
- Check in at least an hour before your train leaves.
- Look out for the extra luggage space on board.
- Travelling on the night train? Enjoy a peaceful, relaxing alcohol-free trip.
Skis go free
On direct trains to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg-Saint-Maurice, you can take a pair of skis or a snowboard as well as your standard two-bag luggage allowance.
Two direct trains a week
Escape the city on Friday night, relax on board and wake up in the Alps, or spend Saturday speeding through France, admiring the scenery and arrive in time for your first fondue.