18 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
By métro, bus and tram:
Gare du Nord is served both by métro and RER lines as well as a number of bus routes. Interchange with métro lines 4 and 5 or RER lines B, D and E. Visit www.ratp.fr for more information (available in English).
visit www.viamichelin.com for directions
What’s on offer at Paris Gare du Nord
- Cafés, newsagents and a gift shop
- A bureau de change
- Cash machines
- Our ticket office, which is open Monday to Friday from 06:05 to 21:05, Saturday from 06:10 to 20:05, Sunday and bank holidays from 07:15 to 21:05
(Please note: a service fee of £10/€14 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- A registered baggage service
- Self-service ticket machine
- Geoparts, our registered luggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
Eurostar departure lounge
Once you're through check-in and security, you'll find:
- Shops, cafés and a newsagent
- A bureau de change
- Free wi-fi for 20 minutes
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on +44 1777 777 878.
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders can access our dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of snacks and drinks at two self-service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines
- Seat side power sockets
Paris Gare du Nord Lost Property
The SNCF lost property office in Gare du Nord is open from 08:00 to 13:00, then 14:00 to 20:00 (ECT). It is located on level -1 next to the car rental agencies.
To find out more, please go to https://www.garesetconnexions.sncf/fr [in French].
More information about lost luggage [in French]: https://www.garesetconnexions.sncf/fr/service-client/a-vos-cotes/objet-perdu-trouve
Hertz car hire Paris
Hertz station address
Gare du Nord,18 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris
Where to go on arrival
Follow the signs for taxi and take the lift or escalator down to the car park, level -1, and the Hertz counter is to the right. It's about a 1-minute walk.
Hertz station facilities
- Gold counter service
- Hertz connect
- Baby seats, child seats and booster