5, Place Charles Béraudier 69003 Lyon
What’s on offer at Lyon Part-Dieu?
- Station opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 04:50am to 00:45am
- Ticket office: Located in the hall de gare (Monday to Wednesday from 05:10 - 20:45, Thursday to Saturday 05:10 - 21:45, Sunday 06:45 - 21:45).
- Shops, post office
- Toilets: Located in the hall de gare, with baby changing facilities and accessible for those with reduced mobility (€0.50 charge)
- Parking: LPA, 70, rue Maurice Flandin, 24/7
Station luggage information
- Lost Luggage Desk: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 12:30 and then 13:30 - 16:30. Visit the Information centre at Lyon Part Dieu for lost property enquiries. A small charge will incur on collection.
- Left luggage: Located in the hall de la gare near the reception desk. Lockers are available with prices ranging from 5,50€ to 9,50€ for 24hrs and an additional 5€ will be charged for the next 24hrs, Loss of tickets incurs a charge of 22€.
Station enquiries: (0033) 36 35 SNCF (0,34 €/mn)
To find out more call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 or download our special assistance guide