International Way, EbbsfleetValley, Dartford, DA10 1EB
By train: Southeastern have launched their Kent Highspeed trains which now call at Ebbsfleet International.
By bus: Fastrack services also run from the Bluewater shopping centre
By coach: Ebbsfleet International is served by National Express coaches on the Dover-Canterbury-London Victoria route.
What's on offer at Ebbsfleet International?
- Cafés, newsagents, and cash machines
- Departure lounge facilities open to all travellers.
- Our ticket office is open Mondays to Fridays from 05:00 to 16:30, Saturdays from 05:45 to 16:30 and Sundays from 07:15 to 16:30.
(Please note: a service fee of £10 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- Self-service ticket machines
- Wi-fi access
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- A Click & Park car park
- Bike and motorcycle parking
Find out more at ebbsfleetintl.co.uk
Euorstar departure lounge
Once you're through security, you'll find:
- A newsagent and a café.
- Wi-fi from The Cloud
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on 01777 777 878.
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Extra comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of snacks and drinks at two self-service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines
- Seat-side power sockets
London St. Pancras Lost Property
(also for items lost at Ashford and Ebbsfleet international)
Tel: (+44) 03448 22 44 11, then press 1
The Eurostar lost property office is open from Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
All non-perishable items are kept for 28 days.