Changing trains at Lille Europe
Travelling from the UK
- Go upstairs from the Eurostar platform and into the main part of the station.
- Look for your train and platform on the departures. Platforms are normally displayed 15 minutes before departure.
- Find your train and step on board.
Travelling to the UK
- Go upstairs to the main part of the station and follow the signs to Eurostar Departures. You’ll need to scan your ticket barcode at the ticket gates, then go through security and passport control.
Standard and Standard Premier
You need to get to the departures area 45-60 minutes before departure.
The Business Premier ticket gate closes 10 minutes before departure.
- Once you’re through, look out for your train on the departures board.
Connections from Lille Flandres
If your connecting train leaves from Lille Flandres, it’s a short 10-minute walk from Lille Europe.
- Take the main exit from the station, down the escalators, and walk straight ahead.
- You’ll pass the Euralille shopping centre on the left and Lille Flandres is just after this.