London St Pancras International is our main Eurostar hub and connects the UK with some of the most exciting cities on the continent.
Can’t wait for your trip from St Pancras International, but have a few questions before you travel? Here we’ll guide you through everything you need to know.
Pancras Road, London, NW1
How do I get to London St Pancras International?
King’s Cross St Pancras Underground station is served by several tube lines including the Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria lines.
If you’re arriving by train, London St Pancras can be reached from Euston station, Victoria station, and Paddington station in around half an hour.
If you’re planning to drive to St Pancras International, you’ll find a Click and Park car park at the station. With 315 spaces, it’s always open, with staff on hand 24/7. And if you’re arriving on a bike, there are plenty of cycle spaces too.
What's on offer at St Pancras International?
You’ll find plenty of shops, cafés and restaurants at St Pancras International:
- An impressive range of shops including Aspinal of London, Calvin Klein, Hamleys, Marks & Spencer, Paperchase and the White Company.
- A selection of fantastic bars and restaurants like The Booking Office, Fortnum & Mason, Ladurée, Prime Burger and Yo! Sushi
- A bureau de change – International Currency Exchange (ICE)
- The Eurostar ticket office, as well as self-service ticket machines and a Eurostar Assist desk for those who need a helping hand getting to the train. (Please note: a service fee of £10 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- EuroDespach, our registered luggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- A Click & Park car park
Find out more at www.stpancras.com.
What facilities are in the Eurostar Departure Lounge?
- A Tax-Free shop
- Shops and cafés
- Cash machines with currency in Euros and Pounds
- Toilets with baby-changing facilties
- Free wi-fi
- A bureau de change
- The Station Pantry: Enjoy a range of snacks and drinks in our cosmopolitan café, from perfect patisserie to a refreshing demi.
To find out about disabled access at our stations, contact us here
What facilities are in the Business Premier Lounge?
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders can access our dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of snacks and drinks at two self-service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers and magazines
- Seat-side power sockets
London St. Pancras lost property
If you have lost something in St Pancras Station you should contact the station’s lost property office on 0208 090 9922. They will assist you with logging your lost item and helping you where possible.
For anything lost on one of our Eurostar trains please email our Eurostar lost property office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All non-perishable items are kept for 28 days.