Train to Bruges from $71 one wayConditions apply
Terms and conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A $7 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Bruges?
July-Aug: Moods! music festival
September: Kookeet food festival
Nov-Jan: Christmas markets
December: Dance festival
Bruges on a budget
- Take a stroll around Minnewater or the nearby Begijnhof.
- Go for combination tickets if you’re visiting a few museums.
- Catch a free carillon concert in the belfry courtyard.
Cheesy does it
Try Kroketten, moreish Flemish shrimp or cheese croquettes – crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
Speaking of cheese, take home a wedge of the local favourite, Oud Brugge.