1. The Prize Draw Period runs every month, from 12:00:00am on the 1st of the month to - 11:59:59pm on the final day of the month.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entry is automatic on completion of the survey.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. There is two (2) prizes available under this Prize Draw.
10. The random draw for the prize(s) will take place no later than 10 business days after the closing date of the Prize Draw Period. The draw will be conducted in accordance with the MRS Code of Conduct rules. The selected entrants will be contacted by email within a further 10 business days of the draw and must confirm their full name and address to accept their prize.
11. If the selected entrant does not comply with the prize draw rules or does not respond within 14 days of being contacted, that entrant will be disqualified and no alternate winner will be selected.
12. The prize consists of one hamper from Tordoff Wines & Hampers Ltd, which will be sent to the winners within six weeks of confirmation of acceptance of the Prize. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Each prize has a total indicative value of £49.95. This indicative value is given by way of a guide and is subject to change. There is no cash alternative offered.
13. The winners will be randomly drawn using random generator software.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
19. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is: Eurostar International Limited, Times House, Bravingtons Walk, London N1 9AW.