Train to Amsterdam from £51.50* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £4 credit card fee may apply
What’s on in Amsterdam
April: King’s Day
July: Over het IJ festival
August: Grachtenfestival (Canal Festival)
December: Christmas market
- Head to the markets at Edam or Alkmaar for a serious cheese fix.
- Hike, bike, ride or swim at Zuid-Kennemerland National Park.
- Visit the historic village of Zaanse Schans.
A taste of Amsterdam
- Tuck into pancake-like poffertjes for a sugar fix.
- Slather your toast with butter and chocolate hagelslagsprinkles.
- Try bitterballen – crispy meatballs with tangy mustard.