Eurostar services direct to the French Alps stop at Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg-St-Maurice, making it easy to access many of Europe’s top resorts including Courcheval, La Plagne, Tignes, Meribel, and Les Arcs.
Our ski train will run from 20th December 2019 up to the 11th April 2020
- Remember to check at least 60 minutes before your departure in London St Pancras Int.
- On your journey home, please arrive at the Bourg St Maurice station 90 minutes before your train is due to depart.
- Check in will close 30 minutes before the train leaves
London St Pancras International/Ashford International to French Alps
Night trains from London run from 20 December 2019 to 4 April 2020
|St Pancras International||19:42|
Day trains from London run from 20 December 2019 to 4 April 2020
|St Pancras International||09:45|
French Alps to Ashford international/London St Pancras International
Night trains from Bourg St Maurice run from 28 December 2019 to 11 April 2020
|St Pancras International||07:16|
Day trains from Bourg St Maurice run from 28 December 2019 to 11 April 2020
|St Pancras International||16:13|
- Keep in mind that the times given are a guide only and may vary slightly. Exact times for the train you choose will be available at the time of booking
- Note: Trains from the Alps to London/Ashford do not stop at Aime-la-Plagne.