Eurostar services direct to the French Alps stop at Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg-St-Maurice, making it easy to access many of Europe’s top resorts including Courcheval, La Plagne, Tignes, Meribel, and Les Arcs.
Our ski train will run from 21st of December 2018 up to the 6th April 2019
- Remember to check at least 60 minutes before your departure in London St Pancras Int.
- On your journey home, please arrive at the Bourg St Maurice station 90 minutes before your train is due to depart.
- Check in will close 30 minutes before the train leaves
Train times: London St Pancras International/Ashford International to French Alps*
Night trains from London run from 22 December 2017 to 30 March 2018
- St Pancras International Depart 19:42
- Ashford International Depart 20:28
- Moûtiers Arrive 05:34
- Aime-la-Plagne Arrive 05:58
- Bourg-St-Maurice Arrive 06:17
Day trains from London run from 23 December 2017 to 31 March 2018
- St Pancras International Depart 09:45
- Ashford International Depart 10:28
- Moûtiers Arrive 18:27
- Aime-la-Plagne Arrive 18:46
- Bourg-St-Maurice Arrive 19:03
Train times: French Alps to Ashford international/London St Pancras International*
Night trains from Bourg St Maurice run from 30 December 2017 to 7 April 2018
- Bourg-St-Maurice Depart 22:12
- Moûtiers Depart 22:54
- Ashford International Arrive 06:33
- St Pancras International 07:16
Day trains from Bourg St Maurice run from 30 December 2017 to 7 April 2018
- Bourg-St-Maurice Depart 09:34
- Moûtiers Depart 10:14
- Ashford International Arrive 15:37
- St Pancras International 16:13
- *Keep in mind that the times given are a guide only and may vary slightly. Exact times for the train you choose will be available at the time of booking
- **Does not stop at Ashford International on 25 February 2017
- Remember to check at least 60 minutes before your departure
- Note: Trains from the Alps to London/Ashford do not stop at Aime-la-Plagne.