Visit Disneyland® Paris from 11th January to 3rd May 2020 for the Frozen Celebration and join the Queen of Arendelle Elsa, Anna, our favorite snowman Olaf and friends for an enchanting adventure, where the magical forces of nature bring the Frozen legend to life like never before.
Watch the exclusive video for an exciting teaser of the event.
On your way to Disneyland Paris on the Eurostar with the kids? Download this Frozen activity book for hours of fun and games for the whole family.
Disneyland® Paris is packed with rides, shows and parades, ready to enchant everyone from the very young to the young at heart.
Formed of 2 theme parks, the Disneyland® Park and the Walt Disney Studios Park, it's the most visited attraction of its kind in Europe.
In fact, it boasts over 50 attractions on a 55-hectare site, seven hotels, a campsite, a ranch, a golf course and gardens.
Since its first service in 1996, Eurostar runs several direct trains per week to travel from London to Disneyland® Paris to let you get to the park in 2 hours and 40 minutes. Book your trip to Disneyland® Paris now!
This Competition is taking place from 21/11/2019 at 10h00 to 05/12/2019 at 23h59 is open to any adult residing in the UK, excluding staff of the Organiser, people involved in the Competition’s design and implementation and members of their family.
Any costs incurred in addition to the Prize Trip elements listed above shall be incurred at the prize winner’s and/or their guests’ expense including but not limited to: UK transfers, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and any other incidental expenses. Travel insurance is not included but is recommended.
- The holiday must be taken on 17th April – 19th April 2020
- The winner and all of their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Any children in the group must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian aged 18 or over
- Winners are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements
- Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to Disney.
- Prize Trip package and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, and rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded.
- Disney Destinations International reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize Trip package at any time. There is no alternative prize and the Prize Trip cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.