Will there be changes to Eurostar’s service after Brexit?
We expect to maintain services on the existing basis, timetable and terms and conditions following Brexit. We are working closely with our station partners, Governments and border authorities on both sides of the Channel to ensure that robust plans are in place for us to continue to operate in either a deal or 'no-deal' scenario.
Will I need a visa to travel between the UK and the EU after Brexit?
The EU has agreed to give British citizens visa-free travel to member states, even in a no-deal scenario, for trips up to 90 days. The UK had previously confirmed that EU citizens will be able to make short-term visits to the UK without a visa.
Can I still travel with my EEA ID card after Brexit?
The UK government has confirmed that EU identity cards would remain valid for travel to the UK initially. Although there will be no immediate change, this cannot be guaranteed after the introduction of a new immigration system from 1 January 2021. Find out more.
Will there be any changes to the travel documents I need after Brexit?
Should the UK leave the EU without a deal, passports will be required to have six months validity from the date of arrival at your destination. The government has created an online tool to check if a passport needs to be renewed before travel.
We've now stopped selling tickets from Ebbsfleet International on our direct train to Disneyland ® Paris on:
We've also stopped selling tickets to Ebbsfleet International on our direct train from Disneyland ® Paris back to the UK on:
This is to stop the departure lounge and arrivals area getting too full but you can still travel from London or Ashford.
If you haven’t booked yet
There are still seats available. You’ll just need to buy tickets from London St Pancras International or Ashford International and board or leave the train at one of those stations.
If you’ve already booked tickets from/to Ebbsfleet International
Don't worry, the train will still stop at Ebbsfleet as normal but it might be worth allowing a little extra time, since it'll be busy.
Over the next few months, some services will be altered on our new route to and from Amsterdam:
Saturday 6 to Sunday 7 April 2019 and Saturday 13 to Sunday 14 April 2019
• Trains from London and Brussels will arrive in Amsterdam approximately 30 minutes later than usual.
• Trains from Amsterdam to Brussels will leave approximately 30 minutes earlier.
Saturday 11 to Sunday 12 May 2019 and Saturday 25 to Sunday 26 May 2019
• Trains from London and Brussels will arrive in Rotterdam and Amsterdam approximately 30 minutes later than usual.
• Trains from Amsterdam and Rotterdam to Brussels will leave approximately 30 minutes earlier.
Saturday 18 to Sunday 19 May 2019
• Trains from London and Brussels will arrive in Amsterdam approximately 1 hour later than usual.
• Trains from Amsterdam to Brussels will leave approximately 1 hour earlier and won't stop in Rotterdam.
Saturday 8 to Monday 10 June, Saturday 21 to Sunday 22 September and Saturday 5 to Sunday 6 October 2019
We’re not selling any tickets between Brussels, Rotterdam and Amsterdam until the timetable for these dates has been confirmed.
Saturday 29 to Sunday 30 June 2019
We'll be running a reduced timetable to and from Amsterdam.
• On Saturday, the 9126 11:04 train from London will terminate at Rotterdam and the 9119 train will run from Rotterdam to Brussels only.
• On Sunday, the 9150 17:19 train from London will terminate at Rotterdam and the 9145 train will run from Rotterdam to Brussels only.
Travelling within the Netherlands?
Please click the link below to check for any changes to train times or planned works which may affect your trip:
No Eurostar trains will be stopping at Ashford International on Sunday 16 June 2019 as the station is closed all day due to engineering works.
If you usually travel on Eurostar 9032 (to Paris), 9074 (to Lille and Disneyland Paris), 9152 (to Lille and Brussels), 9025 or 9067 (from Paris), 9149 (from Brussels and Lille) or 9057 (from Disneyland Paris), you'll need to board or leave them at London St Pancras or Ebbsfleet International station that day.