London to Antwerp Train
- Two-bag allowanceand no weight restrictions
- Travel from all over the UKwith one easy booking
- Save time and moneywith no airport transfers
Take the train to Antwerp
Arrive at St Pancras International at the recommended arrival time so you have time for passport and luggage checks, then step straight onto your train, find your seat and settle in for a hassle-free trip to Belgium.
Your Eurostar Any Belgian Station ticket will take you all the way to Antwerp, with a quick platform change in Brussels.
What’s on board?
On board you’ll find spacious seats with tables and sockets (not available in all Standard carriages) if you want to work or watch a film.
Our bar buffet, Café Metropole, is open throughout the trip for snacks, meals and drinks and, if you’re travelling in Standard Premier, you’ll be served a complimentary meal and drinks at your seat.
Connecting at Brussels-Midi/Zuid
When you get to Brussels-Midi/Zuid, take the stairs down to the mainstation and check the departure boards for the next train to Antwerp.
You don’t need a booking, your Eurostar ticket covers the local train toAntwerp, so just hop on a train and find a seat. If you’ve been travelling in Standard Premier, you’ll continue in 1st class on the local train too.
Discover dazzling Antwerp
If you can resist the allure of Antwerp’s 1,500 diamond shops, explore some of the city’s rich cultural heritage and head to see the Reubens works at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts.
What’s on in Antwerp?
March: Eurantica Antiques Fair
June: Beer Passion
June-Sept: Antwerp beach
Dec: Christmas market
Dec-Jan: Winterfoor Funfair
Free fun in Antwerp
- As you arrive, stop to admire the cathedral-like Central station.
- Stroll among the sculptures at the open-air Middelheim Museum.
- Explore the art nouveau district of Zurenborg.
What to eat in Antwerp
- Antwerpse handje cookies and chocolates immortalise the giant of legend who lost his hand attacking Antwerp.
- Colourful and cone-shaped, cuberdons are seriously sweet and moreish.
Image credits: © www.woodmonkey.be; © www.woodmonkey.be; © Sarah Blee; © Sarah Blee; © Jan Crab/Antwerpen Toerisme & Congres; © Jan Crab/Antwerpen Toerisme & Congres; © Jan Crab/Antwerpen Toerisme & Congres; © Jan Crab/Antwerpen Toerisme & Congres