Train to Antwerp from $71 one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A $7 credit card fee may apply
What’s on in Antwerp?
March: Eurantica Antiques Fair
June: Beer Passion
June-Sept: Antwerp beach
Dec: Christmas market
Dec-Jan: Winterfoor Funfair
Free fun in Antwerp
- As you arrive, stop to admire the cathedral-like Central station.
- Stroll among the sculptures at the open-air Middelheim Museum.
- Explore the art nouveau district of Zurenborg.
What to eat in Antwerp
- Antwerpse handje cookies and chocolates immortalise the giant of legend who lost his hand attacking Antwerp.
- Colourful and cone-shaped, cuberdons are seriously sweet and moreish.