Getting your ticket
download a mobile ticket and save it to your Wallet app
find your ticket in the Eurostar app
- print your ticket at home
collect it at the station
Once you’ve booked and paid for your ticket you’ll receive a confirmation email with your six-letter booking reference and a link to ‘Get your ticket’.
You’ll need to fill in your contact details before you can get your ticket. This is so we can stay in touch if your journey’s disrupted for any reason.
- Go to the Tickets section of the app
- At the check-in gate hold the barcode up to the reader and the gate will open.
- Mobile tickets are only available for bookings and exchanges made at least 48 hours before travelling.
Wallet (formally known as Passbook)
Wallet is an app that stores all your tickets in one place on your mobile device.
To get your tickets in Passbook format, go to Manage a booking, enter the contact details of each passenger, then click Email mobile tickets. We’ll email your tickets to you as an attachment.
When you open the attachment, press Add and your ticket will be added to the Wallet app. When it comes to checking in, just hold the barcode of the Wallet ticket up to the reader and voilà – the gate will open.
- Wallet tickets are only available for bookings without connecting journeys.
- Wallet tickets aren’t available on Any Belgian Station and Any Dutch Station bookings
- Wallet tickets are also available on Android and BlackBerry phones, through other apps like Google Wallet
- If you change any details on your booking, you’ll need to save the updated ticket to your Wallet app
Print at home
- Go to ‘Manage a booking’, on the top of your screen
- Log in using your booking reference and passenger name
- Enter the contact details of each passenger
- Click Print tickets
- You can then print directly or save your ticket on your computer to print later.
Why can’t I print at home?
- If you’ve booked onward travel with another train operator the Print at home option won’t be available
- If you’ve also booked UK rail travel with us you’ll need to collect your UK rail travel tickets from the station on departure.
Collect your ticket at the station
You can collect your Eurostar tickets from either the Eurostar self service ticket machines or Eurostar ticket desk at your departure station.
You’ll need your booking reference and the credit card you used to book the ticket to use the self-service machines. If you’re collecting from the ticket desk the cardholder will need to be present with ID.
You can’t use e-payment (virtual credit cards) if you’re collecting a ticket from the station.
I have made a change to my booking how will I get my new ticket?
Just go to the ‘manage a booking’ page and print your own new ticket.
You can also go to the station and use the Eurostar automatic ticketing machine or Eurostar ticket desk.
How do I collect my ticket from the station if I do not have the credit card used for booking?
We would advise you to print your ticket at home.
My printer is not working what should I do?
Simply go to the station and use the Eurostar automatic ticket machine or go to the Eurostar ticket desk