- Go to the Tickets section of the app
- At the check-in gate hold the barcode up to the reader and the gate will open.
- Mobile tickets are only available for bookings and exchanges made at least 48 hours before travelling.
Wallet (formally known as Passbook)
Wallet is an app that stores all your tickets in one place on your mobile device.
To get your tickets in Passbook format, go to Manage a booking, enter the contact details of each passenger, then click Email mobile tickets. We’ll email your tickets to you as an attachment.
When you open the attachment, press Add and your ticket will be added to the Wallet app. When it comes to checking in, just hold the barcode of the Wallet ticket up to the reader and voilà – the gate will open.
- Wallet tickets are only available for bookings without connecting journeys.
- Wallet tickets aren’t available on Any Belgian Station and Any Dutch Station bookings
- Wallet tickets are also available on Android and BlackBerry phones, through other apps like Google Wallet
- If you change any details on your booking, you’ll need to save the updated ticket to your Wallet app
Print at home
- Go to ‘Manage a booking’, on the top of your screen
- Log in using your booking reference and passenger name
- Enter the contact details of each passenger
- Click Print tickets
- You can then print directly or save your ticket on your computer to print later.
Why can’t I print at home?
- If you’ve booked onward travel with another train operator the Print at home option won’t be available
- If you’ve also booked UK rail travel with us you’ll need to collect your UK rail travel tickets from the station on departure.