Train to Bordeaux from £55* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
Free and cheap
- Enjoy free entry to the Musée d’Aquitaine on the first Sunday of the month.
- Stroll around the Jardin Public or Parc Palmer.
- Admire the gothic splendour of St Michel church.
What’s on in Bordeaux?
June: Les Epicuriales
June (even years): Bordeaux Wine Festival
Sept: Marathon du Médoc
Oct: Vin Nouveau et Brocante (wine and antiques fair)
Food glorieux food
Try grenier Médocain, a regional recipe for succulent pork charcuterie, perfectly paired with a beautiful Bordeaux wine.
Bring a few bottles back to savour and re-live the holiday at home.
Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux makes you talk of them and Champagne makes you do them.