Eurostar takes you all the way to the ski slopes
Head to the slopes at high speed
Tickets starting from €55*
Straight to the slopes with zero stressful transfers
Relax in your comfortable seat and enjoy the view
This is only for Eurostar routes between France, Belgium, and the Netherlands
Simple, high-speed connections to the most beautiful ski resorts
The winter sports season is on the horizon and there’s no time to spare. Gliding down the slopes at high speed and then getting cosy in a snug bar as you warm up after your snowy adventure – it’s all waiting for you this winter.
Let Eurostar take you to the best ski resorts in the French Alps without any annoying transfers. With stops in Chambéry, Albertville, Moûtiers, Aime-La-Plagne, Landry and Bourg-Saint-Maurice, we bring you directly to the heart of the action.
Our Eurostar Snow trains run every Saturday from 23 December 2023 to 06 April 2024, from €55 in Standard, €99 in Comfort and €129 in Premium.
Eurostar Snow trains ensure you have a comfortable journey and arrive at your destination rested, so you can use all your energy on the slopes. Choosing to travel via high-speed train means traffic jams are someone else’s problem – you get to relax and enjoy a drink with friends and family while we bring you directly to the ski resort.
Why choose Eurostar Snow trains?
The price of fuel is sky high and you don’t want to spend all that money to sit in traffic. Driving to the Alps takes forever – getting from Brussels to Bourg-Saint-Maurice would take almost ten hours by car.
But everything is better when you travel on a Eurostar Snow train – our high-speed trains do the same journey a lot faster. Forget traffic jams and monotonous motorways and enjoy a fast, comfortable journey with breathtaking views.
Ideal for family trips
You don’t have to worry about the kids getting bored or taking the wrong turn when you travel by train. Clean toilets are just a short walk from your seat, power outlets ensure nobody runs out of charge and the free onboard wi-fi keeps everyone entertained. Hungry? Not a problem. Eurostar Café has a selection of snacks and drinks to keep everyone happy. We even offer special rates for kids. Start your next family ski trip in the best way by booking with Eurostar.
Don't worry about your luggage
We know skiing holidays involve lots of luggage and we’re here to help:
- You don’t need to pay any hidden fees to bring your luggage on board – it’s all included in your ticket price.
- Our friendly team of Skihost staff will be at the station to help and advise you. You’ll be able to spot them easily in their red jackets and they’re happy to help get your luggage on board safely.
- In addition to the usual luggage racks (above the seats and at the entrance to each carriage), extra space is available for luggage in carriages 16 and 18. Passengers departing from Brussels and bound for Bourg-Saint-Maurice can store their luggage in a secure area at the front of the train (this area is not accessible during the journey).
Choose from three different travel classes
Settle into your comfy seat and make the most of the free wi-fi. Charge your phone at your very own power socket and purchase any drinks or snacks that take your fancy at the Eurostar Café.
Make the most of the extra legroom and spacious seat in our Comfort carriage. You also get faster wi-fi with more data capacity – perfect for when you’re able to tear your eyes away from the stunning views.
Arrive at the ski resort in style – relax in your comfortable, spacious seat and take advantage of the catering delivered directly to you whenever you feel peckish. And you’ll also have access to Eurostar lounges as you wait to board.
Terms and conditions
*Price for tickets in Standard class for one way journey made on Eurostar
to/from Brussels Midi/Zuid, Chambéry, Albertville,Moûtiers, Aime-La -Plagne, Landry, Bourg-Saint-Maurice.
There are 240 seats available at this price for travels between Brussels Midi/Zuid and Bourg-Saint-Maurice from the
17/10/2023 to the 06/04/2024.
Other available fares:
Tickets available from 17/10/2023 (9:00 CET) to 06/04/2024 (15:00 CET) in Standard, Comfort and Premium Class for journeys made between 23/12/2023 to 06/04/2024 on Eurostar to/from Amsterdam Centraal, Schiphol Airport, Rotterdam Centraal, Antwerpen Centraal,
Brussels Midi/Zuid, Chambéry, Albertville, Moûtiers, Aime-La-Plagne, Landry, Bourg-Saint-Maurice. Subject to availability.
Standard and Comfort fare tickets are:
- Exchangeable at no extra fee until up to 7 days before the departure time, after which they are exchangeable for a fee of €15 up until departure time. They are not exchangeable after the train has departed.
- 100% refundable at no extra fee until up to 7 days before the departure time, after which they are no longer refundable.
Premium fare tickets are:
- Exchangeable at no extra fee until up to 1 hour after the departure time, after which they are no longer exchangeable.
- 100% refundable until up to 1 hour after the departure time, after which they are no longer refundable.