Lille Europe is just a short walk from the city centre, as well as Lille Flandres station andthe Euralille shopping centre.
What's on offer at Lille Europe?
- Cafés, a bureau de change and cash machines
- A Relay shop in the Eurostar departure lounge
- Our ticket office, which is open on Monday from 06:40 to 20:15, Tuesday to Saturday from 07:40 to 20:15 and Sunday and bank holidays from 08:40 to 20:15
(Please note: a service fee of £10/€14 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- Cityone, our registered luggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- A car park on Boulevard de Leeds
Address : 1 Gare De Ville Europe, 59777, Euralille, France
By train: www.sncf.fr
By métro, bus and tram
Lille Europe is served both by métro and tram lines as well as a number of bus routes.
Visit www.transpole.fr for more information.
By car: For directions visit www.viamichelin.com.
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on 01777 777 878.