Train to Rotterdam from £51.50* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Rotterdam
February: Art Rotterdam Week
July: North Sea Jazz
August: HOP beer festival
Get a foodie fix
If it’s food you’re after, make a beeline for Markthal.
Inside you’ll find nearly 100 stalls selling everything edible under the sun, as well as restaurants and a cookery school.
Free and cheap
- Hop on a bike or a waterbus and explore the 18th-century windmills at Kinderdijk.
- Browse the city’s markets for everything from books and antiques to fabric and flowers.