Eurostar lost property processes
Where did you lose your item?
- At one of our terminals: If you've lost a non-perishable item it'll be kept at the lost property office at the station where it was found.
- Left it on the train: it'll be kept at the train's destination station. You may need to pay collection and/or storage charges, and a postal fee is payable to all lost property offices.
To help us find your item more quickly please have the following information to hand when you contact us:
- Date when the item was lost
- Train number (coach and seat number if possible)
- Description of the item
- Your contact details and address
Just to let you know, all perishables are disposed of at the end of the working day – all the more reason not to forget that Camembert under your seat.
Lost property Offices
St Pancras, Ashford and Ebbsfleet
Tel: 03448 22 44 11, then press 1
Open Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
All non-perishable items are kept for 28 days at the lost property office.
This is an SNCB office, open 24 hours a day.
Tel: 0032 (0) 2 224 88 62
Fax: 0032 (0) 2 224 57 68
Any found items will be handed in to the lost property desk and you'll need to a small fee of 3.80 Euros when you collect it. To claim your lost property once you're back in the UK, just go to www.sncb.be and click Useful Tips and Lost Property.
Paris Gare du Nord
This is an SNCF office, open from 8:00 until 13:00 and 14:00 until 20:00 (ECT).
To claim your lost property, please visit the French railway's dedicated website and follow the instructions.
This is an SNCF office, open 7 days a week from 07:30 until 19:00 (ECT).
Tel/fax: 00 33 (0) 3 28 55 71 63
Marne la Vallée
This is an SNCF office, open Monday to Friday from 08:00 until 22:00 (ECT).
If you're still in Marne La Vallée when you realise you've lost something, go to the station information desk as soon as possible.
After a couple of days, your item will be forwarded to Paris Gare de l'Est
Tel: 0033 (0) 1 40 18 88 73
Tel: 0033 (0) 3 21 46 81 65
Tel: 0033 (0) 4 90 27 81 69
Open 7 days a week, from 12:00 until 16:00 (ECT)
Tel: 0033 (0) 4 79 04 04 75
Bourg St Maurice
Tel: 0033 (0) 4 79 04 04 56