Our north Kent station is close to the M2, M20 and A2, and a stone's throw from Bluewatershopping centre (perfect for a spot of pre-trip shopping).
What's on offer at Ebbsfleet International?
- Cafés, newsagents, and cash machines
- Departure lounge facilities open to all travellers.
- Our ticket office is open Mondays to Fridays from 05:00 to 16:30, Saturdays from 05:45 to 16:30 and Sundays from 07:15 to 16:30.
(Please note: a service fee of £10 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- Self-service ticket machines
- Wi-fi access
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- A Click & Park car park
- Bike and motorcycle parking
Find out more at ebbsfleetintl.co.uk
Address: International Way, EbbsfleetValley, Dartford, DA10 1EB
Southeastern have launched their Kent Highspeed trains which now call at Ebbsfleet International.
Fastrack services also run from the Bluewater shopping centre
Ebbsfleet International is served by National Express coaches on the Dover-Canterbury-London Victoria route. More information and timetables.
- A newsagent and a café.
- Wi-fi from The Cloud
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on 01777 777 878.
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Extra comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of snacks and drinks at two self-service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines
- Seat-side power sockets