Trains to Amsterdam from £44.50* one wayConditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time): between midday and midnight on a Monday anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between midday and midnight on a Saturday. Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £4 credit card fee may apply
What's on in Amsterdam
It's easy to get around Amsterdam on foot, but it's far more fun on two wheels. So join the 800,000 other cyclists around town and explore some of the city's 400km of cycle paths.
What’s on in Amsterdam
- April: King’s Day
- July: Over het IJ festival
- August: Grachtenfestival (Canal Festival)
- December: Christmas market
- Head to the markets at Edam or Alkmaar for a serious cheese fix.
- Hike, bike, ride or swim at Zuid-Kennemerland National Park.
- Visit the historic village of Zaanse Schans.
A taste of Amsterdam
- Tuck into pancake-like poffertjes for a sugar fix.
- Slather your toast with butter and chocolate hagelslagsprinkles.
- Try bitterballen – crispy meatballs with tangy mustard.
* Price based on a return journey. Tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday;
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday; and
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
- Subject to availability. A £3 credit card fee may apply.