Trains to Paris
Travel from London to Paris by train
• Just 2h15 from St Pancras International
From £29* one way.
Set off from London St Pancras International and arrive in Paris Gare Du Nord in just over 2 hours via high-speed train with Eurostar. Our fares start from as little as £29 o/w* in our Standard Class, or you can upgrade to Standard Premier or Business Premier class for a little luxury.
Whether you're after a weekend of romance or just an evening of fun, song and dance, Eurostar will take you straight to the heart of Europe's finest capital cities to soak up the true soul of the continent.
Following the football in 2016?
Don't get stuck on the sidelines. Book now and speed straight to Paris next summer from just £29* one way.
* Price based on a return journey. Tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday;
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday; and
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability. A £4 credit card fee may apply.