Trains to Bruges from £34.50* one wayConditions apply
Terms and conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time): • between midday and midnight on a Monday • anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday • between midday and midnight on a Saturday. Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
Time travelling in Bruges
Whether you’re a chocaholic, a beer-lover or just an old-fashioned romantic, step back in time and lose yourself in the warren of medieval streets and hidden courtyards of Bruges.
What’s on in Bruges?
- July-Aug: Moods! music festival
- September: Kookeet food festival
- November-January: Christmas markets
- December: Dance festival
Bruges on a budget
- Take a stroll around Minnewater or the nearby Begijnhof.
- Go for combination tickets if you’re visiting a few museums.
- Catch a free carillon concert in the belfry courtyard.
Cheesy does it
Try Kroketten, moreish Flemish shrimp or cheese croquettes – crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside. Speaking of cheese, take home a wedge of the local favourite, Oud Brugge.