Newtown Road, Ashford, Kent , TN24 0PS
By train: Ashford International is served by local train services from Kent and East Sussex provided by Southeastern and Southern Railway. Plan your train journey to Ashford from any station in England, Scotland or Wales at www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney.
The new coach drop-off point situated next to the main entrance is ideal for group travellers.
What's on offer at Ashford International?
- A bar, café, bureau de change and newsagent
- Our ticket office, which is on the upper level next to the ticket gates. It's open every day from one hour before the first departure until 17:00
(Please note:a service fee of £10 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- Self-service ticket machines
- A toddlers' play area
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- Cash machines (before check-in only)
- A Click & Park car park
Find out more at ashfordintl.co.uk
Euorstar departure lounge
Once you're through security, you'll find:
- A newsagent, a café, and a bar.
- Wi-fi from The Cloud
- A quiet area for business travellers
- A bureau de change
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on 01777 777 878.
London St. Pancras lost property
If you have lost something in our departure lounge or on board our trains, please email our Eurostar lost property office on firstname.lastname@example.org. All non-perishable items are kept for 28 days.
For anything lost in St Pancras International outside the Eurostar area, you should contact the station’s lost property office on 020 8090 9922 or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can register your lost item online.