Oxford to Paris
- Two-bag travel allowanceand no extra fees
- Three travel classeswith tickets for every budget
- Pick a seat for freeafter you book
Two-bag travel allowanceand no extra fees
Three travel classeswith tickets for every budget
Pick a seat for freeafter you book
From Oxford to Paris in one simple booking:
1. Oxford to London Paddington - 1h3mins
2. London Paddington to St Pancras International (stop over) - 1h4mins
3. St Pancras International to Paris Gare du Nord - 2h23mins
Best total journey time - 4h30mins
Once you have arrived in Paris, of course, numerous attractions lie in wait.
The best place for an existentialist crisis, with tea and cakes to take the edge off.
Party on a péniche: Paris' best boat bars
Stay cool on the water in a bar on a barge.
4 places for an aperitif in Paris
When in Paris.. make like a local and head to one of these top spots for a pre-dinner 'apero'.
Image credits: © eurostar; © eurostar; © Shutterstock; © david haffen; © david haffen