Under each ticket viewed in the Eurostar app will be an option to add it to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay Boarding Pass Wallet.
To get your tickets in your digital wallet app, go to Manage your booking, enter the contact details of each passenger, then click 'Email mobile tickets'. We’ll email your tickets to you as an attachment.
When you open the attachment, press 'Add' and your ticket will be added to the wallet app. When it comes to checking in, just hold the barcode of the wallet ticket up to the reader and the gate will open.
- Digital wallet tickets are only available for bookings without connecting journeys.
- Digital wallet tickets aren’t available on Any Belgian Station and Any Dutch Station bookings
- If you change any details on your booking, you’ll need to save the updated ticket to your wallet app
Print at home
- Go to Manage your booking
- Log in using your booking reference and passenger name
- Enter the contact details of each passenger
- Click Print tickets
- You can then print directly or save your ticket on your computer to print later.
Why can’t I print at home?
- If you’ve booked onward travel with another train operator the Print at home option won’t be available
- If you’ve also booked UK rail travel with us you’ll need to collect your UK rail travel tickets from the station on departure.
Print at the station
You can collect your Eurostar tickets from either the Eurostar self service ticket machines or Eurostar ticket desk at your departure station.
You’ll need your booking reference and the credit or debit card you used to book the ticket to use the self-service machines. If you’re collecting from the ticket desk the cardholder will need to be present with ID.
Please note that a service fee of 5 euros is charged for printing tickets in the ticket office in the Netherlands.