Where did you lose your item?
- At one of our terminals: If you've lost a non-perishable item, it'll be kept at the lost property office at the station where it was found.
- On the train: it'll be taken to the lost property office at the train's destination station.
Perishable items will be disposed of at the end of the working day – all the more reason not to forget that Camembert under your seat.
You may need to pay collection and/or storage charges.
To help us find your item more quickly, make sure you have the following details to hand when you get in touch:
- Date when the item was lost
- Train number (coach and seat number if possible)
- Description of the item
- Your contact details and address
London St. Pancras Lost Property
If you have lost something in our departure lounge or on board our trains, please email our Eurostar lost property office on firstname.lastname@example.org. All non-perishable items are kept for 28 days.
For anything lost in St Pancras International outside the Eurostar area, you should contact the station’s lost property office on 020 8090 9922 or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can register your lost item online.
Brussels-Midi/Zuid Lost Property
The SNCB lost property office is open 24 hours a day.
Any found items will be handed in to the lost property desk and you'll need to a small fee of €5 when you collect it.
To claim your lost property once you're back in the UK, go to belgianrail.be/en/customer-service/lost-objects.aspx.
Amsterdam Centraal and Rotterdam Centraal lost property
Lille Europe Lost Property
The SNCF lost property office is open 7 days a week from 07:30 until 19:00 (ECT).