Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam
By metro, bus and tram: www.gvb.nl/
By car: visit www.googlemaps.nl for directions
NS Ticket gates
You’ll need to pass through ticket gates to enter and exit the platform area at Amsterdam Centraal station. To go through the NS gates, just scan the barcode on your ticket.
If you’d like to go to another part of the station during your stay in Amsterdam, please take the IJpassage (open daily from 05:30 - 01:00) or the Amstelpassage (open daily from 11:00 - 20:00).
What’s on offer at Amsterdam Centraal?
- Cafés, shops and supermarkets
- Cash machines
- The NS International ticket office, open daily from 05:45-21:00
- The NS International Lounge, open daily from 08:00-20:00 on weekdays and 10:00 – 18:00 on Saturday and Sunday
- Baggage storage
- Self-service ticket machines
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- Bike rental and storage
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on +44 (0) 1777 777 878.
NS International Lounge
Carte Blanche holders can relax in the NS International Lounge on platform 1. Find out more about the NS Lounge here.
Amsterdam Centraal and Rotterdam Centraal lost property
Please speak to a member of staff at the OV Service & Tickets Shop.
Or call NS Customer Service on +31 (0) 30-7515155.
Find out more about lost property at Netherlands stations here.