Train to Avignon from $79 one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A $7 credit card fee may apply.
St Remy de Provence, where Van Gogh painted The Starry Night, is just 20km away.
Orange, with its fabulous Roman theatre and summer opera festival, is only 30km from Avignon.
Avignon on a budget
- Bask in the gardens of Rocher des Doms
- Window-shop at the galleries along Rue des Teinturiers
- Watch the sunset turn the Palais des Papes orange
What’s on in Avignon?
During the summer, Avignon buzzes with opera, theatre, circus and jazz.
May: Nuit des Musées
June: Fête de la Musique
July: Avignon, Avignon Off and Avignon jazz festivals