Ski train to the Alps
If you're already daydreaming about powdery slopes, conquering the black run and indulging in a little too much après-ski
fondue, we have good news.
This year, you're spoilt for choice with two brilliant routes to the perfect winter sports holiday with Eurostar.
Direct to Bourg Saint Maurice
- Our direct ski train to the Alps
- Two trains a week, leaving London on Friday evening and Saturday morning
- Tickets from just £149 return
- Your skis or snowboard travel free
- A relaxed ambience en route, with no alcohol on overnight trains
- Nearby resorts include Courchevel, Val d'Isere, Val Thorens, Meribel, Les Arcs, Tignes and La Plagne
Skis and snowboards go free
On our direct trains to Bourg Saint Maurice you can take one pair of skis or one snowboard with you, as well as your standard adult luggage allowance.
So you can take:
- 2 bags up to 85cm long
- 1 piece of hand luggage
- 1 pair of skis or a snowboard
For safety reasons, skis and snowboards have to be completely covered by a protective case.
Take your pick of the pistes
Our ski train stops at Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg Saint Maurice, so the Alps really are your oyster.
If you haven't picked a resort yet, take a look at our handy guide to Three Valleys and Espace Killy.
From ski facilities and snow reports to the cost of vin chaud and lunch on the slopes, our at-a-glance tips will help you pick a piste.
For more information on tickets and insurance, take a look at our ski holiday checklist.