Train to Geneva from £62* one wayConditions apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Geneva?
June: AMR jazz festival
June/Aug: Music in Summer
Aug: Fêtes de Genève
Oct: International Chocolate Fair
Dec: L’Escalade festival
A taste of Geneva
- Spicy Moutarde de Bénichon goes with everything.
- Sweet and simple Gâteau du Vully is delicious with a glass of wine.
- Marmites en chocolat, tiny, marzipan-filled chocolate pots.
- Take a trip to Mont Blanc, or hike, bike or climb Mont Salève.
- Visit Gruyères and nearby Broc to sample cheese and chocolate.
- Explore the exhibitions or book a tour of CERN.