Train to Düsseldorf from £48* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Halve Hahn – not half a chicken - half a rye roll, with cheese, onions, mustard, paprika and pickles.
- Himmel un Erde – black pudding, fried onions, mashed potato and apple sauce.
What on in Dūsseldorf?
May-June: Schumann Festival
May-Sept: Hofgarten free outdoor concerts
July:Biggest Funfair on the Rhine
Nov-Dec: Christmas market
The art of Dūsseldorf
Head to the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen for Klee, Picasso, Matisse and more, or see everything from medieval sculpture to contemporary photography at the Museum Kunstpalast.