Train to Cologne from £48* one wayConditions apply
Terms and conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Cologne?
Feb: Cologne Carnival
July: Light Festival
July-Aug: Summer Festival
Aug: C/O Pop Festival
Nov-Dec: Christmas markets
Free and cheap in Cologne
- Stroll through the gorgeous botanical gardens.
- Get a combined ticket for the cathedral tower and treasury.
- Visit the birthplace of Eau de Cologne at the 4711 House of Fragrance.
Save room for dinner
Schweinshaxe is an utterly delectable crispy pork knuckle.
If you’re daring, try Mettbrötchen – raw minced pork served on a bun.
Wash it all down with a cold Kölsch beer.