Train to Perpignan from £60* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Hit the beach at Argelès, Leucate or Torreilles.
- Explore the ancient town and fortress at Salses-le-Château.
- Get back to nature at the Parc Naturel Régional de la Narbonnaise.
What’s on in Perpignan?
April: Antique Fair
June: Fête de la Musique
Sept: Cartoon and Music Festival, Jazzèbre
Nov: Aujourd'hui Music Festival
Dec: Christmas market
The Surrealist centre du monde
In the early 1960s, Salvador Dalí is said to have declared Perpignan station “le centre du monde” after experiencing “an exact vision of the constitution of the universe”.