Train to Nice from £60* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Nice?
February/March: Nice Carnival
May: Nuit des Musées
July: Nice Jazz Festival
November: Marathon des Alpes-Maritimes
Free and cheap in Nice
- Stroll round the grounds of Palais Masséna.
- Chill out on the sandy beach at Villefranche-sur-Mer.
- Follow the pretty hiking path around the peninsula of St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
Food, glorieux food
- Start with pissaladière – a flatbread topped with caramelised onions, olives and anchovies - en apéro with a pastis.
- Try panisses – golden chickpea fritters – better than chips.