Train to Montpellier from £60* one wayConditions apply
Terms and conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Hit the beach at Palavas-les-Flots, Carnon or La Grande-Motte.
- Tour the vineyards of Pic St-Loup, stopping for a tasting or two.
- Visit the Roman temple and amphitheatre at Nîmes.
Free and cheap
- Sit back and soak up the atmosphere in Place de la Comédie.
- Stroll among the lily ponds at the pretty Jardin des Plantes.
- Explore the old town’s quaint tangle of tiny streets.
What’s on in Montpellier?
May: Festival of Extreme Sports
June: Montpellier Danse
July: Festival de Radio France
July-August: Les Estivales de Montpellier
December: Christmas market