Train to Marseille from £49* one wayConditions apply
Terms and conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Marseille?
June-July: Festival de Marseille
July: Jazz des 5 Continents
July: International Film Festival
Oct: Fiesta des Suds music festival
2 FOR 1 at Mucem
Mucem brings together everything from art and archaeology to history and anthropology, from prehistory to the present day.
Show your Eurostar ticket to enjoy 2 for 1 entry.
- Visit the 16th-century Château d'If, made famous by the Count of Monte Cristo.
- Hop on a boat trip, hire a kayak or jump in and enjoy the azure waters of the fjord-like Calanques.