Train to Lourdes from £60* one wayConditions apply
Terms and conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking.
To find out more about the town’s history, pick up a leaflet at the tourist office and follow the self-guided tour.
You can also take the trail that follows in the footsteps of Bernadette.
- Château fort de Lourdes – step back in time at this ancient fortress.
- Pic du Midi de Bigorre –panoramic views from the top.
- Lac de Lourdes – right on the edge of town.
Lourdes is a great place to start exploring the Parc National des Pyrénées.
Head for the hills to hike, bike or climb in fabulous scenery dotted with waterfalls, lakes and pretty mountain villages.