Train to Ghent from £35* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
Get a taste for Ghent
- Snack on a cone of Kroakemandels – deliciously moreish deep fried peas.
- Enjoy a bowl of Waterzooi stew followed by Sneeuwballen – puffs of vanilla coated in chocolate and sugar.
Ghent on a budget
- Take a waterfront stroll at Graslei or Korenlei, admiring the view from St Michael’s bridge.
- Browse the Bij Sint-Jacobs antique market and the fragrant Kouter flower market.
What’s on in Ghent?
April-May: Ghent Floralies flower festival
July: Ghent Festival, Jazz Festival
August: Patershol Festival
Dec-Jan: Christmas market