What’s on in Antwerp?
March: Eurantica Antiques Fair
June: Beer Passion
June-Sept: Antwerp beach
Dec: Christmas market
Dec-Jan: Winterfoor Funfair
Free fun in Antwerp
- As you arrive, stop to admire the cathedral-like Central station.
- Stroll among the sculptures at the open-air Middelheim Museum.
- Explore the art nouveau district of Zurenborg.
What to eat in Antwerp
- Antwerpse handje cookies and chocolates immortalise the giant of legend who lost his hand attacking Antwerp.
- Colourful and cone-shaped, cuberdons are seriously sweet and moreish.