Champagne Tour of Reims
Discover the Champagne capital, Reims – also famed as the coronation city where most of the kings of France were crowned.
Starting with a coach trip from Paris, your day includes guided tours of Reims’ stunning gothic cathedral and the legendary ‘Piper Heidsieck’ champagne cellars.
Free time for lunch is followed by an afternoon in Epernay with Champagne tasting at the prestigious premises of ‘Moët & Chandon’*.
* May occasionally be substituted by a visit to Mercier Champagne
- Tours start at 8.00am, arriving back in Paris at approximately 6.30pm
- Available Sunday, Tuesday and Friday (from April to October)
- Available on Friday during all winter season (except on December 24 and 31)
- Available on Tuesday (except in January and February)
- Meeting point: 4 place des Pyramides, 75 001 Paris Metro: Palais Royal
*Lunch is not included in the offer
Redeem your points
Points required (from)
Tour and champagne tasting inReims
How to book
Simply call the Eurostar Frequent Traveller service centre
- on 03448 117 117 (for Eurostar carte classique holders) or
- on 03448 240 240 (for Eurostar carte blanche holders) – Eurostar experiences cannot be requested online.
Subject to availability.
Details are correct at the time of publication.
Please note that all requests need to be made with a minimum of 14 days notice.