Eurostar Currency Card – Cashback Promotion Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is Eurostar International Ltd (“The Promoter”) Eurostar International Ltd, Times House, Bravingtons Walk, London, N1 9AW, UK. Company number: 2462001. This promotion is not available in conjunction with other Promoter offers and promotions.
2. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, who purchase a new Eurostar Currency Card and load it with a minimum of €200 - between 09:01 GMT Monday 25th March 2019 and 16:59 GMT Monday 15th April 2019 (“Promotion Period”) in a single - transaction at /uk-en/deals/eurostar-currency-card The Eurostar Currency Card purchase is subject to successful verification of the applicant’s identity.
3. Reloads to existing Eurostar Currency Cards are not eligible for the promotion. Qualifying Cardholders must not be in breach of any terms and conditions of this promotion or of the terms and conditions of their Eurostar Currency Card.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time. Decision of the Promoter is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
5. The promotion will be advertised online at www.eurostar.com/uk-en. Any enquiries regarding the promotion should in the first instance be directed to Eurostar International Ltd.
6. Qualifying cardholders will be credited with €20 (EUR) cashback to their Eurostar Currency Card. All amounts will be credited to qualifying accounts within 7 days of the qualifying transaction.
7. Limit of one €20 cashback payment per person opening a new Eurostar Currency Card between the promotion start and end date. You are permitted to hold only one active Eurostar Currency Card account at any time.
8. The promotion is subject to availability. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel or vary the promotion at any time. If the Promoter cancels or varies the promotion, it is not liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation or variation and is not required to conduct the promotion at any other time.
9. The cashback must be taken as stated. If a qualifying Entrant is unable to use the cashback as stated it will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable.
10. Qualifying cardholders may be liable to declare the cashback for tax purposes. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any tax payable on the cashback. If any tax is payable on the cashback it is the sole responsibility of the qualifying cardholder.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss and damages) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering or trying to enter this promotion or accepting any coffered as part of this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. You release and agree to keep the Promoter indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, our directors, employees, agents and representatives arising out of your entry in this promotion or any claim by a third party arising from an act or omission by you.