10/06/2015 Sizzling Summer Offer: Upgrade for less with 30% off Eurostar Standard Premier fares
10 Jun 2015
Holidaymakers looking to enjoy a European summer break can treat themselves to a luxury upgrade for less as Eurostar is offering 30% off Standard Premier fares booked between 11th – 23rd June 2015.
Travelling in Standard Premier, passengers can sit back and relax in more spacious surroundings whilst enjoying a light meal served at their seat.
This special summer offer is available on the following services:
- For the first time ever, Brits looking to embrace the sunny shores of the South of France can speed across the Channel in style for less in Standard Premier with this special offer on the new direct service from London to Lyon, Avignon and Marseille between 22nd June – 12th December 2015.
- Travellers looking for a city break can take advantage of this offer when travelling from London, Ashford or Ebbsfleet to Paris, Lille, Brussels and Any Belgian Station to travel between 15th July – 13th September 2015.
Mary Walsh, Director of Communications for Eurostar said; “We’re encouraging customers to kick-start summer in style by taking advantage of this irresistibly low Standard Premier fare. Whether you’re after a gastronomic escape to Lyon or a romantic trip to Bruges, now is a great time to travel.”
Eurostar passengers travelling to Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Brussels and Lille can also take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a range of top museums and galleries including Musée des Confluences in Lyon, MuCEM in Marseille, Musée d’Orsay in Paris and Bozar in Brussels, all by simply showing their Eurostar tickets at entry.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186.
Notes to Editors
Terms and Conditions
- Based on bookings made between 11.06.2015 and 23.06.2015 for travel to Lyon, Avignon and Marseille between 22.06.2015 and 12.12.2015 and for travel to Paris, Lille, Brussels and on to any Belgian station between 15.07.2015 and 13.09.2015
- Bookings cannot be made for travel to Lyon, Avignon and Marseille on 26.06.2015, 29.06.2015, 03.07.2015, 11.07.2015, 18.07.2015, 25.07.2015, 01.08.2015, 08.08.2015, 15.08.2015, 22.08.2015, 24.08.2015, 29.08.2015, 05.09.2015, 11.09.2015, 18.09.2015
- Promotion valid for Adult passengers (Child passengers can be booked on the discounted Adult fare or at normal Child fare)
- A £4 fee will apply to all credit card bookings, no charge is made for payments with a debit card
- For full terms and conditions visit Eurostar.com
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris, Avignon and the French Alps.
- The current Eurostar train was first introduced into service in 1994 carrying 750 passengers and operating at speeds of up to 300kph. Since then, the fleet of 28 trains has carried more than 150 million passengers between London and the Continent. Following their refurbishment these trains will continue to form a core part of the Eurostar fleet. The new e320 will carry around 900 passengers at speeds of up to 320kph.
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR. LCR’s holding was transferred to the Treasury in 2014, and sold by the UK government to a consortium comprising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and Hermes Infrastructure on 28th May 2015.
- Eurostar is a founder member of Railteam, a partnership between Europe’s leading high-speed train operators that is developing simpler ways to book and travel on the fast-expanding, European high-speed rail network.
- Eurostar and Eurotunnel are entirely separate companies. Eurostar operates high-speed passenger trains, while Eurotunnel operates vehicle shuttle services and the Channel Tunnel itself. Eurostar is Eurotunnel’s biggest customer.
For more information:
Eurostar Press Office
020 7843 5500