18/11/2013 Celebrate the New Year with one of Eurostar’s lowest ever fares Eurostar launches express sale with tickets from £54 per person return*
18 Nov 2013
Holidaymakers looking to kickstart 2014 in style can treat themselves to a discounted New Year break in Paris, Lille, Brussels or Disneyland Paris thanks to Eurostar’s express sale offering return tickets from just £54 per person for groups of two or four passengers.
Travellers have two weeks in which to take advantage of the special offer, with the express sale running from the 21st November to 2nd December for travel between the 6th January and the 12th February 2013. Over 45,000 seats are available at this discounted price, which offers a saving of 21% on Eurostar’s regular lead-in fare.
For passengers looking for a little more luxury, the express sale offers return fares in Standard Premier from just £159 per person for a minimum of two or a maximum of four travellers**. In the quiet, spacious surroundings of Eurostar’s dedicated Standard Premier carriages, passengers have the freedom to sit back and unwind during their journey, whilst a light meal and refreshments are served at their seats.
Mary Walsh, Director of Communications for Eurostar said; “What better way to start the New Year than with a city break to look forward to. Over the next couple of weeks, we’re encouraging people to make the most of one of our lowest ever fares, and banish those January blues.”
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com
Notes to Editors
Terms and Conditions
- *Bookings must be made for minimum of two and a maximum of four passengers.
- Based on bookings made between 21.11.13 to 02.12.13 for travel between 06.01.14 and 12.02.14
- Bookings cannot be made for travel from the 31.01.14 and 02.02.14
- 45,000 seats available within the offer (25,000 return tickets) on the Paris and Brussels routes – correct as of 18 November 2013
- **Standard Premier is valid for travel any day of the week and only between 08h30 and 16h00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- A £4 fee will apply to all credit card bookings, no charge is made for payments with a debit card
- For full terms and conditions visit Eurostar.com
- Eurostar is the high-speed train service linking St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Calais, Disneyland® Paris, Avignon and the French Alps.
- Eurostar was established in 1994 as a partnership between three railway companies: SNCF, SNCB and LCR (London and Continental Railways). On 1 September 2010, Eurostar became a single, unified corporate entity owned by three shareholders: SNCF, SNCB and LCR.
- The current Eurostar train was first introduced into service in 1994 carrying 750 passengers and operating at speeds of up to 300kph. Since then, the fleet of 28 trains has carried more than 130 million passengers between London and the Continent. Following their refurbishment these trains will continue to form a core part of the Eurostar fleet. The new Eurostar e320 will carry more than 900 passengers at speeds of up to 320kph.
- Eurostar is a founder member of Railteam, a partnership between Europe’s leading high-speed train operators that is developing simpler ways to book and travel on the fast-expanding European high-speed rail network.
For more information about Eurostar please contact:
Eurostar Press Office
t: 00 44 (0) 20 7843 5500