Eurostar delivers a fast track entrance to the Business Travel Show!
21 Jan 2006
Eurostar, the high-speed train operator that links the UK with France and Belgium, today brought the convenience of its fast track Business Premier check-in to the Business Travel Show in London!
Eurostar is sponsoring the entrance area to the show (Olympia, London, 31 January – 2 February 2006) to give attendees a taste of the hassle-free 10-minute check-in that Business Premier travellers enjoy at Eurostar's terminals in London, Paris and Brussels.
Uniformed members of Eurostar's onboard crew will be on hand to welcome visitors as they enter the show. This is the first time that the Business Travel Show has had an entrance sponsor.
Eurostar will also be exhibiting at the event (stand N629) to showcase the Business Premier product. Visitors to Eurostar's stand will have the chance to enter a fantastic competition: each day Eurostar will be giving away two weekend breaks to Brussels. The winners will travel in Business Premier and get to stay at the luxurious and newly refurbished five star Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo in the heart of the historic city centre. In addition to the fantastic weekend break, the winner will also receive an Apple iBook and a video iPod!
As well as entering the competition, visitors to Eurostar's stand will also be able to take away a free Business Premier travel adapter. All Business Premier coaches on Eurostar feature UK and Continental power sockets – the adapters will help make sure that when travellers reach their destination they can stay connected with their laptops and mobiles.
Eurostar's sales team will be on hand during the show to answer any questions about Eurostar's services, the destinations served and the move to St Pancras International in 2007 which will see journey times fall to just 1 hour 51 minutes to Brussels and 2 hours 15 minutes to Paris.
Jason Geall, Head of Business Sales, Eurostar, said: "We're delighted to give visitors to the Business Travel Show the opportunity to sample Eurostar's fast track check-in.
"Exhibiting at the show will be a great way for us to catch up with our existing travellers and also enable those who haven't yet experienced Business Premier on Eurostar to gain an insight into what the service offers."
- ends -
1. Eurostar is the fast train service linking London, Ashford, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Avignon, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris and the French Alps.
2. In 2007, with the completion of the UK high-speed line to London St Pancras, journey times will be reduced still further. London to Paris will be 2hrs 15mins, London to Brussels will be 1hr 51mins and London to Lille 1hr 20mins.
3. Eurostar was named "Train Operator of the Year" at the 2005 HSBC Rail Awards, "World's Leading Rail Service" every year since 1998 at the World Travel Awards and "Best Worldwide Rail Operator" at the 2005 Buying Business Travel Awards.
5. Eurostar and Eurotunnel are two entirely different companies with two different management teams. Eurostar is Eurotunnel's largest customer.
6. To book tickets for Eurostar, or to find out more information, go to www.eurostar.com, call 08705 186 186 or contact your travel agent.
For more information:
Eurostar Press Office, +44 (0) 20 7922 4494, email@example.com