Get a group hug from Eurostar
5 Sep 2005
Eurostar, the high-speed train operator that links the UK, France and Belgium, today launched 'Group Hug' its new monthly e-newsletter for the Conference and Incentive market.
The monthly bulletin from Eurostar's Business Groups team will deliver the latest news on what Eurostar can offer to the MICE market. Those who have arranged group travel on Eurostar in the past will be kept up to speed on new changes and developments. Newcomers will be given an insight into the Eurostar Groups' product and what they've been missing!
Eurostar's services in this sector range from the ability to book exclusive carriages on scheduled services through to chartering an entire Eurostar train to carry 750 delegates to Paris, Disneyland Resort Paris, Brussels or Lille! Eurostar's Groups team can also advise on providing onboard entertainment and corporate branding to make a charter or exclusive carriage extra memorable.
Katie Bristow, Account Manager Business Groups, Eurostar, said: "The Conference and Incentive market is a key area for Eurostar. The launch of the Group Hug e-newsletter will ensure that all those involved in this sector are aware of the wide range of unique services Eurostar offers to the group travel sector."
To subscribe to Group Hug or for more information on Group Travel on Eurostar email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Group Sales team on 0870 6000 777.
- ends -
1. Eurostar is the fast train service linking London, Ashford, Paris, Brussels, Lille, Avignon, Calais, Disneyland Resort Paris and the French Alps.
2. From 1 September 2005, Eurostar divided its first-class into separate business and leisure carriages: Business Premier and Leisure Select.
3. Eurostar was named "Train Operator of the Year" at the National Rail Awards 2004; "World's Leading Rail Service" in the 2003 and 2004 World Travel Awards; "Best Rail Network" at the Business Travel World Awards 2004 and "Best Rail Operator" at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards 2004.
4. Eurostar and Eurotunnel are two entirely different companies with two different management teams. Eurostar is Eurotunnel's largest customer.
5. To book tickets for Eurostar, or to find out more information, go to www.eurostar.com, call 08705 186186 or contact your travel agent.
For more information:
Eurostar Press Office:Tel. +44 (0)20 7922 4494/25Email. email@example.com