Place des Passagers du Vent, 77700 Chessy, France
What’s on offer at the Disneyland Paris station:
- Station opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 6:00 to 22:30 p.m, Sunday/bank holiday from 06:00 to 23:00.
- Ticket office: Place des passangers (open from monday to sunday from 7:00 AM to 9:50 PM, bank holidays from 7:00 AM to 9:50 PM).
- Shops, post office
Station Luggage Facilities:
- Lost Luggage Desk: Located in the Place des Passagers du ven, open from Monday to Sunday including bank holidays 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM.Tel: 0033 (0) 1 40 18 88 73)
- Please note: Lost Objects are kept for 2-15 days at Marne la vallée and then are forwarded to Paris Gare de l'Est , and a fee of 5.00€ - 10.00€ will be charged when collecting items.
- Registered Baggage Service: If you are staying in a Disney hotel or one of their partners, The Disney Express left-luggage service will look after your luggage upon arrival at Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy
- Left luggage : Located on the 1st floor, prices range from 5.50€ to 9€50 depending on the size of your suitcase. From Monday to Sunday including national holidays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Marne la Vallée Lost Property
The SNCF lost property office is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 22:00 (ECT).
If you're still in Marne-la-Vallée when you realise you've lost something, go to the station information desk as soon as possible.
After a couple of days, your item will be forwarded to Paris Gare de l'Est.
Station enquiries: 00 33 892 35 35 35 (0,34 €/mn
To find out about disabled access, call us on 01777 777 878.