Whether you’re travelling from the continent on a weekend break or it’s part of a longer holiday in the UK, London's the perfect place for an action-packed weekend of culture, shopping and restaurants. Or, for the less active, sampling the local beers and chatting with locals in a neighborhood pub.
Enjoy the unique views from the London Eye, see the soldiers at Buckingham Palace or watch your neck at the Tower of London. Boasting some of the world's most iconic museums and art galleries, you'll be spoilt for choice in London.
Will you walk among the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum or get experimental at the Science Museum, take in a Titian at the National Gallery or marvel at the modernists at the Tate Modern? Want to know more about London before you book? Need some inspiration for your next weekend away? Or just looking for unusual places you've not explored before? Just follow our guide, created for us by the local experts at Eurostar.
Pelicans and paddle-boats: London’s best parks
From Regent’s Park to King’s Cross, set aside a day to explore London’s favourite waterway
Early-bird or night-owl, here’s how to enjoy every moment in London
Whether you’re in the market for a quick makeover or have time for a leisurely paddle along Regent’s Canal, here are eight suggestions to help get you started.
Whatever your budget, there are lots of ways to enjoy a weekend in London. See the city on a shoestring, indulge in a luxury weekend or anything in between.
• Make the most of the free museums
• Buy sightseeing passes in advance
• Stay a little further from the centre of the city
• Use an Oyster card or contactless payment on tubes and buses
• Walk shorter distances between attractions
• Explore the city's Michelin-starred restaurants
• Book a boutique hotel for a more bespoke stay
• Head to Knightsbridge to browse in flagship stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols
Only Eurostar International Ltd will use the data you share. You can opt out or update your preferences at any time.