Stationsplein 1, 3013 AJ Rotterdam
Once you’ve scanned your ticket at the NS gates, head to platform 2, where Eurostar trains depart from.
You’ll be able to access the platform 90 minutes before departure. Once you arrive, our team will check your tickets – ticket checks close 30 minutes before departure.
You’ll then go through security and passport control in the building at the end of the platform. You can then relax in the departure lounge, where you’ll find seating areas, plugs and vending machines, until it’s time to depart.
NS International Lounge
What’s on offer at Rotterdam Centraal?
- Cafés, shops and supermarkets
- Cash machines
- The NS International ticket office, open daily from 07:00 -21:00 Monday to Saturday and 09:00 – 21:00 on Sunday
- The NS International Lounge, open daily from 07.00-20.00 on weekdays and 10.00 – 18.00 on Saturday and Sunday
- Baggage storage
- Self-service ticket machines
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- Bike rental and storage
To find out about disabled access at our stations, contact us here
Hertz car hire Rotterdam
Hertz station address
Weena 699, 3013 AM Rotterdam
Where to go on arrival
Exit the main hall of Rotterdam Central station. Walk 60 meters south towards Weena street. Turn right down Weena street and walk 150 meters to the Hertz location. It should take about 2 minutes to get there.
Hertz station facilities
- Neverlost GPS
- Ski racks
- Child seats, baby seats
- Delivery and collection (on request)